* Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs, abilities, and interests. * Observe and evaluate students' work to determine progress and make suggestions for improvement.
* Plan and conduct activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration, and work time that provides students with opportunities to observe, question, and investigate.
* Instruct students individually and in groups, using various teaching methods such as lectures, discussions, and
* Maintain accurate and complete student records as required by laws or administrative policies.
* Prepare materials and classrooms for class activitie
* Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects, and communicate those objectives to students.
* Conduct classes, workshops, and demonstrations to teach principles, techniques, or methods in subjects such as
basic English language skills, life skills, and workforce entry skills.
* Prepare students for further education by encouraging them to explore learning opportunities and to persevere with
* Establish and enforce rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order among the students for whom they
* Provide information, guidance, and preparation for the General Equivalency Diploma (GED) examination.
* Assign and grade class work and homework.
* Observe students to determine qualifications, limitations, abilities, interests, and other individual characteristics.
* Register, orient, and assess new students according to standards and procedures.
* Prepare and implement remedial programs for students requiring extra help.
* Prepare and administer written, oral, and performance tests, and issue grades in accordance with performance.
Minimum of OND and NCE
Mode of Application
Interested applicants should forward copies of their CVs to the HR manager tridentincoporatedltd @gmail.com
OR forward their name, mobile numberS, qualifications, and post applying for to the message box on jiji
or the mobile number stated on this advert. Not abbiding to this advice will lead to total disqualification.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted