Sales Executive have an emphasis on department and product knowledge, providing information on product feature, pricing, policies /procedures and having the knowledge related to sell a new brand of product at a short notice. Associates in this position know how to greet, qualify, recommend and close every customer in their clientele, and know how to handle basics in adjacent departments. There is considerable potential to grow our anticipated products which we intend to introduce to the Nigerian market nationwide with both existing and projected customer accounts. This growth will come both from geographical expansion by developing our sales networks in the existing markets. This role is suited for someone who is able to work closely with the Sales Manager and also individually implement a productive and calculative sales approach for the company to execute our high volume sales goals, this individual must possess an aggressive sales initiative, extensive sales networking capabilities, great communication skills, a team player and a professional who has worked in a similar role for a high demanding sales and marketing-based product company.
* Meets or exceeds company monthly sales goal allocated to him/her.
* Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
* Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
* Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in the taking of market share from larger competitors.
* Sells consultative and make recommendations to prospective clients of the various product and solutions the company offers to their business issues.
* Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
* Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
* Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
Communicate with clients /customer requests to management.
* Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping.
* Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
* Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are strictly communicated and implemented.
* Participates and contributes to the development of health and educational programs offered to clients, prospects and company employees.
* Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of Client Satisfaction.
* Develops annual business plan in conjunction with Sales Manager, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus the Sales Associate on meeting or exceeding sales quota.
* Sales Executives responsibilities include daily acquisition of new prospective clients/ /customers, daily lead generation, code calling, telemarketing, online sales, monitoring trends in social media extensive knowledge in using most social media tools, application channels, design and strategy.
* Coordinate digital marketing with company sales team’s executive efforts.
* Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
* Evaluate emerging technologies for adoption where appropriate.
Measure and report performance of all sales marketing campaigns.
* Plan and execute regional marketing campaigns nationally and internationally.
* Identifies threats and opportunities in generated content surrounding the business and report notable threats to appropriate management.
# Diploma / Accredited certification / BSC in Computer Science or master degree will be highly considered / Information Technology or a related field.
# 3 years’ experience in Business to Business sales or Business to Consumers preferably for a sales or retail company.
# A proven record of a successful sales acumen in the last 2-5 years and a successful track record in field sales or marketing in the last 3 years either in the private or commercial new business industry, preferably in the banking or insurance or other related industry.
# The successful candidate shall be an energetic, effective, self-starter with strong verbal and written communication skills who is able to excel in a high demanding sales environment.
# Strong communication and presentation skills and a thorough knowledge of various sales languages is a plus.
# Awareness and involvement in the most updated trends, facts, news, fashion, lifestyle, celebrity and events happening on the TV, radio, social networks.
# Must have a flexible working time and must be willing to work under the supervision of the General Manager
HOW TO APPLY
Applicant should forward cv to hr.zizivalng @gmail.com or applicant can also send name, age, phone number, qualification and position applying for to the phone number attached to the advert