Performance and specifications
Requirements and Skills:
Applicant must have at least 1 and above years of experience in these field of specialization.
All applicants should have a minimum of OND, HND, BACHELOR'S DEGREE and other related discipline of this vacant and professional certification is an added advantage.
MODE OF APPLICATION
All qualified and interested applicants should forward a comprehensive resume to the comment box provided or to this email address email@example.com for urgent recruitment and must be willing to resume duty immediately.
Only qualified applicants will be reached through their contact. Must be residing in Lagos.
Advert effects from 02/3/2017-30/3/2017
The Hotel Receptionist is responsible for providing a friendly, welcoming and efficient service to all hotel guests, in line with the hotel’s vision and values on customer satisfaction.
The main purposes of the hotel reception area’s staff are to respond courteously to guests’ requests, play a part in the general running of the reception desk and help the General Manager to maintain a smooth room bookings service.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. To undertake front of house duties, including meeting, greeting and attending to the needs of guests, to ensure a superb customer service experience.
2.To deal with guest requests to ensure a comfortable and pleasant stay.
3. To assist in dealing with customer complaints in an effective and courteous manner, providing or seeking solutions as quickly as possible.
4. To undertake general office duties, including correspondence, emails, filing and switchboard, to ensure the smooth running of the reception area. 8. To administer all routes of reservations to ensure that room bookings are made and recorded accurately.
5. To ensure that all reservations and cancellations are processed efficiently.6. To keep up to date with room prices and special offers to provide accurate information to guests.
7. To undertake all training as required (eg, first aid, health and safety, customer service).
8. To adhere to all fire safety test procedures and to assist in the evacuation process in the event of fire.
9. To undertake any other ad-hoc duties (bar and restaurant work) relevant to the post, as and when required.
Quality Of a Hotel Receptionist
A friendly and welcoming approach High standards of dress and presentation Ability to remain calm during difficult situations or in a very busy environment The ability to work unsupervised Excellent interpersonal skills, including a pleasant telephone manner Good administrative skills and the ability to use email and booking systems Good team working skills.
Please read safety tips
- Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
- Please, check the background of the company!
- DO NOT PAY for ANY certificates, form applications, etc.