• Geotechnical Investigation Report
• Foundations, Deep Foundations,Shallow foundations
• Substructures’, Drainage, Waterproofing, Raft, Buried works
• Concrete Superstructures, Walls, Beams, Columns, Slabs
• Steel Structures,
• Roof Waterproofing
• Accessibility to the rescue and fire services (knowledge)
• Knowledge of Means of exits
• Knowledge Fire Alarm
• Knowledge of Fire rating
• Sound mathematical and technical skills including physics.
• Ability to think methodically, to design, plan and manage projects.
• Ability to maintain an overview of entire projects while continuing to attend to detailed technicalities.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Negotiating, supervisory and leadership skills combined with the ability to delegate.
• 1-4 years working experience as a civil engineer.
• At least an HND degree in civil engineering.
• Excellent math, science, and IT skills.
• The ability to analyze large amounts of data and assess solutions.
All interested candidates should send their details to the comment box or to the email addresshr.merigoldconsult (at) gmail.com