-Reading, monitoring and responding to your boss's email,
- answering calls and liaising with clients competently,
- preparing correspondence on your boss's behalf,
- delegating work in your boss's absence,
- diary management,
- planning and organising meetings,
- organising travel and preparing complex travel itineraries,
- attending meetings on your boss's behalf,
- taking action points and writing minutes,
- preparing papers for meetings,
- taking dictation,
- planning and organising events,
- conducting research,
- drafting communications on your boss's behalf,
- preparing presentations,
- managing and reviewing filing and office systems,
- typing documents,
- sourcing and ordering stationery and office equipment,
- managing projects, etc
- a good communicator
- IT literacy
- advanced-level skills in Word for Windows and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- HND/BS in Secretarial Studies or related field
- minimum of 1year post NYSC experience.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION:
Qualified Applicants should apply using any of the following procedures.
1. Comment your CV or Resume to the comment box.
2. Send your CV and Cover Letter to hr.fairglobal @gmail.com
3. Send your name, contact number, qualifications and post applying for to the message box or the ADMIN’S Phone number displayed in this advert (09*********)
4. Upload your CV
5. Must reside in Lagos State.
You are allowed to call the Admin Officer at the number given 9AM - 6PM MON – SAT ONLY.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: Please note that applying more than once would lead to outright disqualification. All calls/ inquiry should be between working hours and days