Performance and specifications
A broadcast presenter is the public face, or voice, of programmes broadcast on television, radio and the internet.
Their role is always to entertain and inform their audiences by presenting information or entertainment in an accessible and attractive way.
The nature of the job varies according to a programme's subject matter, such as news, weather, sport, music, lifestyle, etc. Generally though, a broadcast presenter will introduce, host (or co-host) a programme, create links between items, introduce and interview guests and interact with the audience.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
* Introducing and hosting programmes.
* Interviewing guests in the studio, by telephone or on location.
* Playing music.
* Reading short news, traffic, sport or weather reports.
* Providing links between programmes.
* Reading from a script or autocue, or improvising.
* Keeping the programme running to schedule, responding positively and quickly to problems or changes and improvising where necessary.
* Within television, keeping in contact with the director and production team in the studio gallery, via ear-piece link.
Job Skills and Abilities
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Performance skills and a clear voice.
* Ability to generate original ideas.
* Personable and confident manner.
* A broad range of interests, including current affairs.
* Good research and interviewing skills.
* Confidence and the ability to sell yourself.
* Awareness of media law;
* The ability to take the initiative and make quick decisions under pressure.
* Team-working skills.
* Creativity and problem-solving skills.
Interested applicants should have;
A degree or HND in any of these courses:
* Broadcast/radio/television/media production.
* Drama/performing arts.
* Media/communications studies.
Mode of Application
• Interested candidates should forward their CV details to betablizzglobals @gmail.com
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to 09 — show phone
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Please read safety tips
- Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
- Please, check the background of the company!
- DO NOT PAY for ANY certificates, form applications, etc.