We currently have an opportunity for a motivated, capable and organized Office Manager - Administrator. You will be proficient and ideally have experience in both managing a busy office or department of similar or larger size. You will also have previous finance administration experience and possess a flexible and highly organized approach to work.
• Strong personal commitment to Safety and Quality.
• Commitment to taking responsibility for job function and to look beyond their job function and task and understand how their work is used and influences others.
• Work and communicate positively within a team based environment to ensure all deliverables are in conformance with engineering codes, standards, quality, schedule and budgetary restraints.
• First point of contact for visitors and phone calls.
• Formatting of all project documentation as per the company and project procedures and ISO standards.
• Ensuring correct global or project templates are used in document creation.
• Using Synergy Global's Core Systems to support projects.
• Ensuring correct distribution of correspondence (including minutes, reports) to clients, external parties, and project participants.
• Filing hard copy as required.
• Interacting with, understanding, and enforcing the needs of both internal and external clients.
• Acting on client requests e.g. creating and using custom templates or using client numbering systems.
•Assisting in developing work plans for projects.
• Updating project information and document management procedures as required.
• Comparing electronic and hard copy files to ensure each is complete and tracking any missing documentation.
• Scheduling and coordinating meetings and conference rooms.
• Ordering office supplies.
• Acquire appropriate approval of invoices and forward for processing.
• Playing a strong part in ensuring the office culture is proactive and helpful.
• Acting as a liaison for employees.
• Provide support to safety through uploading and storing documents into iPas SM, generating contractor safety reports, and data entry as required.
In addition, there will be an element of finance administration duties involved in this role, including:
• Processing timesheet amendments.
• Preparing invoices to clients.
• Ensuring the timely preparation and flow of financial information for the division.
• Assisting with month-end management account returns.
• Liaising with clients as required and chasing late payments etc.
• Analyzing costs and identifying chargeable/non chargeable time processing expenses.
• Assisting project managers with ad hoc financial matters.
• Bachelor's degree in business administration or relevant experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint.
• 2-5 year's administrative experience in a similar engineering environment.
• Possess a flexible and highly organized approach to work.
• Competent in the use of office tools (copiers, scanners, fax machines, telephone systems).
• Strong numeracy, accuracy and an understanding of basic financial management.
• Good organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
• Good forward planning skills.
• Ability to work on own initiative without supervision.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested Applicants should send their CV to the HR: hrm.synergyglobal @gmail.com indicating the post being applied for as the SUBJECT or send their Name, Location, Qualifications, Phone Number, Post applying for to the MESSAGE BOX or the phone number displayed in this advert. Failure to abide by these Rules and Regulations will lead to TOTAL disqualification.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview