Agricultural consultants and advisers solve problems for their clients, to ensure their business or enterprise is running as efficiently as possible.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
* Visit clients to identify and evaluate their business and/or technical requirements.
* Assist clients with business planning, planning applications, government grant applications, legislative advice and new business ventures.
* Collect and analyse data, crop yield and financial reports to measure performance.
* Prepare or modify business or operating plans.
* Organise and conduct field trials to find solutions to clients' problems.
* Plan and implement improvements for the client such as using more effective pest control measures or finding more efficient ways to keep and feed livestock.
* Organise presentations, demonstrations, training and farm walks for clients, colleagues, partnership organisations, professional bodies and other interested groups.
* Communicate effectively, both in writing and orally, with clients, colleagues and members of the public.
* Write advisory leaflets, technical notes and possibly press releases and articles.
* Market and promote consultancy services to new customers, while maintaining existing client relationships.
* Research and keep up to date with any relevant developments in agriculture.
* Carry out administrative duties, manage budgets and accounts, update information and prepare reports.
Job Skills and Abilities
* Communication skills, for establishing and developing relationships with clients.
* Marketing, negotiation and advisory skills, for the development of new business opportunities and the building of a client base.
* Technical and analytical skills with the ability to explain findings clearly.
* The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
* Financial skills and the ability to manage budgets.
A driving licence.
* Good attention to detail and accurate record keeping.
Interested applicants should have;
* A degree in agriculture or another relevant subject is usually required.
Mode of Application
• Interested candidates should forward their CV details to betablizzglobals @gmail.com
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to 09029379429
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted