* Meet all Federal and State requirements for certification and CDL licensing for Class A, combination vehicle with
airbrakes, including current DOT medical certification, meeting the requirements set forth by Section 391.41, and
* Have satisfactory, verifiable experience and/or appropriate training in Interstate Commercial, Class A vehicle
operation and the transportation of freight.
* Able to properly load, unload, and secure cargo including all related duties.
* Able to accurately and legibly complete all required paperwork associated with the delivery of freight.
* Able to lift containers that weigh up to 60 lbs. over four feet high
* Able to repeatedly bend at the waist and neck, twist and rotate hands, wrists, shoulders, elbows, and forearms.
* Able to grip and grasp repeatedly and operate foot pedals
* Able to climb to a height of 4-10 ft.
* Capable of driving extended periods of time, up to the maximum allowable times, safely, under a variety of
conditions, including night driving, mountain driving, and spending up to 80% of on duty time in the vehicle for an
* Able to hook and unhook various tractor-trailer combinations, lower/raise landing gear and open/close cargo
* Able to withstand abrupt hour changes, irregular work/rest cycles, noise and vibration, temperature and weather
extremes, irregular meals and delays.
* Able to maintain a daily record of duty status in accordance with Federal, State and company requirements
* Able to read, understand and apply information relating to trip planning for delivery of freight
* Able to appraise, evaluate, and adequately respond to environmental strain and emotional stress.
* Must be able to travel, without restrictions, to all points within the United States, Canada, and Mexico
* Meet all company requirements as outlined in the driver safety handbook
* Complete any and all other tasks assigned by management for which the employee is qualified and physically
able to perform, with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Minimum of SSCE
Mode of Application
Interested applicants should forward copies of their CVs to tridentincoporatedltd @gmail.com
OR forward their name, mobile number, qualifications, and post applying for to the message box on jiji
or mobile number stated on this advert. Not abbiding to this advice will lead to total disqualification.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted