Child care providers are being employed by numerous settings; child care centers, preschools, public schools, nurseries and private homes. Their major task include helping improve each child’s growth and caring for children when parents are at job or tending to other obligations.
Child care providers offer the children with activities that support bodily, emotional, academic and social growth. They are accountable for aiding children in discovering interests, increasing talents, building confidence and learning how to correctly work independently and within a group. They need to give individual attention to each child under their supervision.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Bathe, dress and groom children and change diapers.
• Organize toys and materials to ensure a tidy activity area.
• Sterilize bottles and prepare formulas.
• Prepare nutritious meals and snacks for children.
• Help eating meals and guide concerning habits of eating.
• Facilitate children with homework and school work.
• Teach children to use touch screens and computers.
• Engage kids in different rhymes at youtube for their mental development.
• Teach children in health and personal hygiene, resting, and proper toilet in.
• Read to toddlers and teach them easy painting, drawing, handicrafts, and songs.
• Organize and take part in leisure activities, games and television.
• Provide counseling or treatment to emotionally disturbed or offending children. L
• Transport children to and from school, on outings, and to medical appointments
• Oversee children into baths or pools
• Promote children’s emotional and social development, understanding of others and self-actualization.
• Wash toys and play equipment.
• Motivate children to change clothing by themselves and pick-up toys and books after activity.
• Discover signs of emotional or developmental troubles in children and communicate the same to parents.
• Carry out housekeeping duties; laundry, errands, cleaning, dishwashing, and changing of linens.
• Keep records of every child, including day by day observations and information regarding activities, meals served, and medicine administered.
Interested applicants should have;
* SSCE certificate or an experience in this area.
Mode of Application
• Interested candidates should forward their CV details to the HR through uniqwesolutions @gmail.com
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to 09075001494
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted