The Marketing Director is responsible for the planning, development, implementation and results reporting of the marketing, branding, public relations, website and member communication strategies and tactics. This position directs and manages the efforts of the marketing team,creative agencies and other vendors. This position is also responsible for managing the coordination of strategies, tactics and some analytic within the department and among other areas and functions.
1. Provides the planning and leadership to the marketing direct reports by ensuring that the appropriate structures, systems, competencies and values are developed in order to meet and exceed the goals of the marketing plan.
2. Oversees the planning, creative development, execution, and production workflow of marketing and public relations projects for the Credit Union that will enhance the organization’s image and position within the marketplace, generate loan and deposit growth and achieve results to meet long-range goals.
3. Develops and implements PR strategies to effectively generate positive press coverage to tell the Truliant story and convey our brand differences.
4. Analyzes and evaluates marketing tactics post-implementation status to propose recommendations for improvement in results, which may result in fine-tuning targeted demographic lists, traditional and online media channels mix and alternate messaging.
5. Manages the development of marketing communications within specific timelines, leads the team’s strategic direction and mentors and coaches direct reports to assist them in their action plan management.
6. Ensures accurate articulation of the Credit Union’s brand image and position throughout the four-state market area and throughout the organization. Assures consistent communication to both internal and external members, including strategy and development of collateral design, merchandising, campaigns, communication management, and advertising messaging including print, electronic, public relations, and paid advertising venues.
7. Translates new business initiatives into marketing action plans to meet goals and create unique brand experiences. Attends planning meetings to set the strategic direction of marketing campaigns and efforts.
8. In collaboration with the Chief Marketing Officer, assumes responsibility for developing the annual marketing plan and budget for the organization. Develops short- and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing/communications/public relations program and its activities, monitors progress, reports results and assures adherence and evaluates performance.
9. Remains informed of project statuses and keeps Chief Marketing Officer and upper level management informed of the current status of all jobs in progress with regular frequency. Troubleshoots on projects and facilitates resolution on any issues that may jeopardize the timely completion, accuracy and quality of projects.
10. Manages the development and metrics of the corporate web site, online and social media strategies with the end goal to engage existing and potential members, meet loan and deposit growth goals and create an engaging experience for users.
11. Manages the scheduling of all marketing efforts in the appropriate medium.Manages the routing for approval stages of projects, and reviews proofs during the stages to ensure project objectives have been met and questions/concerns have been addressed.
12. Acts as an internal consultant to provide advice and recommendations on marketing and public relations related issues and projects.
13. Coaches, trains and provides career development to marketing staff in order to maximize their abilities, increase their capacity, and expand their knowledge on marketing concepts, techniques, and strategies.
14. Establishes and cultivates effective working relationships, and fosters cooperation and good communication with direct-reports, Chief Marketing Officer, other managers and employees of the Credit Union.Acts as liaison to outside marketing related vendors as needed.
15. Establishes goals for marketing staff and evaluates performance.
16. Participates in the annual review process, including writing and delivering reviews.
17. Interviews candidates for open positions, as needed.
18. Works closely with the compliance officer to ensure all marketing materials meet regulatory laws and specifications.Clearly understands and applies all federal and state compliance requirements in relation to published marketing materials.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
1. Assists with other tasks and projects as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
Must have sound understanding of standard concepts, practices, procedures, regulations and compliance within the Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, and Online environment
Must be a strong team player with an outgoing, positive, can-do attitude and be comfortable with continuously changing opportunities and priorities
Requires a team-oriented individual with strong collaborative skills who is detail oriented and well organized, with the ability to effectively multi-task multiple projects simultaneously
Must have strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to manage assignments from inception to completion
Must have a thorough understanding of the principles of art, layout, and copy with the ability to select the right tools to address specific design problems, familiarity with digital file formats (tiff, gif, eps, psd, pdf) and the strengths/weaknesses of each
Must have strong knowledge of the printing process
Must have the ability to communicate clearly and have excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
Must have superior interpersonal skills and comfortably work/communicate with people at all levels within the organization; ability to get along with diverse personalities; tactful, mature, flexible, compassionate
Must have strong proofreading, copy writing, copy editing, and grammar skills
Must be comfortable with public speaking to assist in communicating to employees, organizations and to various community groups when needed
Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite 5 (Illustrator, In Design, Photoshop) in a PC environment is required.
Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Office 2003 or later: Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point is required
Must have strong analytical skills to evaluate data for targeting, results follow up, and website/online SEO enhancements
Proficiency in using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details to meet deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates
Must be comfortable negotiating, managing and working with a variety of vendors
Must be very detailed oriented to ensure accuracy and follow through on all marketing plan tactics
Must be flexible and able to shift resources and priorities as required. Must thrive in a fast-paced and evolving environment
Must be able to complete all assignments with minimal supervision
Should possess a strong commitment to providing excellent service to member-owners
Occasional standing, walking, bending, and stooping required.
Must be able to sit at a desk for long periods of time and use a computer.
Education and Background
Minimum of HND in Marketing, Public Relations or Journalism.
3 years related experience in Marketing and Public Relations field
Experience with project management; planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives
Must have previous marketing management experience
Must have social media and online marketing experience
A background in the financial services industry is preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment after cv has been received by the hr so send your cv to hr.zizivalng @gmail.com.
Send name phone number,age,qualification,location and position applying for to 08033048741